One of my personal highlights from SPJ was seeing Sreenath Sreenivasan, who was never really my professor, but he was the adviser of the Columbia SPJ chapter. He gave a seminar on how journalists can better use the web, but a lot of these resources are great for non-journalists, too. A link to his web surfing tips:
- I asked for animated GIFs about mass comm law for extra credit on the final, and this is what I got
- Cultural consumption blogs from students in my class The Critic as Journalist and Essayist.
- echoBoom Magazine support
- CFP: AEJMC Magazine Division Research Paper Co-Authorship Program for Practitioners and Research Faculty
- Call for Editor(s): Journal of Magazine and New Media Research