Though CBS has now acknowledged that the Bush memos are forgeries, much about them still remains a mystery. This Washington Post article is the best reporting on the whole process CBS followed (through yesterday) that I’ve seen.
- I asked for animated GIFs about mass comm law for extra credit on the final, and this is what I got
- Cultural consumption blogs from students in my class The Critic as Journalist and Essayist.
- echoBoom Magazine support
- CFP: AEJMC Magazine Division Research Paper Co-Authorship Program for Practitioners and Research Faculty
- Call for Editor(s): Journal of Magazine and New Media Research
Top Posts & Pages
- What brand of cigarettes did Christopher Hitchens Smoke: tilling my patch of the content farm
- The day that Christopher Hitchens smoked a cigarette in my J-school classroom
- Barbara Walters, Lowell Thomas, and "as beautiful a blonde as you'd ever hope to see"
- Were you at the 1970 or 1971 Harvard Club meeting that launched the journalism review [MORE]?